Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just doing what we do

Well finally a new blog you say. Well yes, here it is. We have just been doing what we do and I haven't had a chance to blog.

Cameron now has two bottom teeth. Those little suckers sure are giving him a hard time and I am so glad they are through and my oh my are they sharp. Yikes, he tries to use me as a human teething ring and is close to leaving marks on my finger. The day he bites while he is nursing may be the day I switch to strait formula. Ouch.

Zach is still amazing us with his witty comments. This afternoon the boys and I walked to the library and I commented that it was sure nice outside. He said, "It is nice, it's not sweaty at all." Out of the mouth of babes. I tell you his perspective on things amazes me. We have been going through a bit of a spell where his is saying bad words or phrases. The thing that gets me is that he uses them in the correct context. Oops, gotta keep a close watch on what we say.

What else? Well I had another birthday on the 17th, yes this is the last year of my 20's. Hello 29 what will you bring for me this year? 28 brought wonderful things and I am excited to see what is to come. Craig and I went to a movie on the Sunday before my birthday which was fun. Then on the actual day, I was scheduled to work and we had fire practice that night. He bought me a cake from a great bakery in Lincoln and we shared it with the dept. He scored bonus points becuase there were purple frosting flowers on the cake. My favorite color. What a good guy.

Craig has been busy working and going from meeting to meeting. He is on a few committies and meets with customers after work once in awhile to make it more convienent for them. He is doing a great job and really loves the insurance industry. I am glad he found what he enjoys.

No pictures at this time. I have been video taping the boys. Cameron has the cutest giggle and I need to get that posted. He talks to Zach and I swear he said "Hi" to him tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment