Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fourth of July

On the Fourth of July, Zach and I went to Seward with Grandpa and Grandma Vyhnalek and Aunt Alli to watch the parade. Zach LOVED the fire trucks and ambluances, no big shock to any of us. He would tell me if one of them was coming down the parade route about 1 minute before the truck would reach us. He was comparing Sewards fire trucks to our departments. It was so cute. He could have cared less about the candy, he wanted to see more trucks. My cute little firecrackers.

Craig and Cam came up later and we all had supper at Aunt Suzies and Uncle Richards. It was lots of fun and we all ate way to much. The boys fell asleep on the way home and we thought the night was over, but Zach woke up and asked me, "Where did we just come from? Are we going to watch fireworks?" - All in a bit of a daze from the mini nap. Craig took him to watch some fireworks and I stayed with Cameron who was still sleeping after bathtime. So an uneventful evening for me but that's ok, I was pretty tired after a long day. It was unusually cool for the 4th and Nebraska weather so that was a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment