Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Park

Well today we met up with my friend Kylie and her two little ones, Kellan and Maeli at the park in Denton. We had lots of fun on this warm sunny day. Of course I forgot my camera. That park is great, it has the compressed rubber under the playground to soften falls and makes it nice to push a stroller. Going over rock and wood chips is such a pain. Then Kylie had us over for lunch which was great. The kids had fun and it was nice for the Mom's to catch up again as well.

We are busy getting ready to go to Yankton, SD for Craig's cousins wedding. It is only about 4 hours there and after making the 9 hour trip to Minnesota in May, this should be a breeze. The kids travel well so we will hope for the same again this time. Thank the Lord for DVD players. It's the best investment we have made in awhile. Zach has his headphones, we push play, and away we go. Hardly a peep out of him until he wants a new movie. It's great!!

Here is a little funny thing Zach told me the other day. He was just getting done being in timeout and he said, "Mom, I prayed for you." I said, "You did, what did you pray for me about?" He answered, "I prayed for you and for fire trucks, because Jesus likes it when we pray." I said that was very nice. I got to thinking if he prayed that I would stop sending him to timeout or something if it might work? Who knows, at least he learned more good things at Bible School. Silly boy. Zach at vacation bible school.
Tummy Time for Cameron!Big Brother Zach reading his firetruck book to Cameron. Zach told me that Cameron doesn't know about pumpers and hoses so he needs to teach him all about them. That's my little fireman.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know much about pumpers and hoses either, maybe Zach can teach me too!

    ReplyDelete